You are not broken and in need of “fixing.”
Rather, your early life, sense of belonging and experiences have influenced patterns and behaviors that brought you here. Change is within your reach.
Whether you’re struggling with addiction or unresolved trauma; healing from domestic violence; enduring a relationship breakup; or concerned by your child’s mental health and behavioral issues, let’s work together on a positive path forward.
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist specializing in addiction and substance abuse and certified in trauma and domestic violence therapy and as divorce and family mediator. I, too, have experienced pain, loss and relationships that didn’t work out.
Clients have said the following about me:
- “A great listener and very empathetic”
- “Your sense of humor helps in difficult conversations”
I have a heart for:
- Veterans struggling with addiction, PTSD and family challenges, shaped by my work in the VA Health system
- Adolescents struggling with anxiety, depression and addiction
- Baby Boomers experiencing life, career and relationship transitions