NOW HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
LICENSED MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPIST (LMFT)
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER (LCSW)
LICENSED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR (LPC)
LICENSED PROFESSIONAL CLINICAL COUNSELOR (LPCC)
DOCTOR OF PSYCHOLOGY (PsyD)
Fully licensed individuals only in Wisconsin, Minnesota and/or Iowa
Do you have a heart for helping couples, families and adolescents break through challenges and old patterns to create a life worth living?
Are you a practitioner who blends creativity with best practices in counseling principles to guide clients toward new pathways of healing and growth?
Are you self-directed and work independently, yet would enjoy contributing to the colleagueship, camaraderie, and lifelong-learning culture of a team-based therapy practice?
If so, join our team!
Redwood Family Therapy of the Upper Midwest, a small and fast-growing therapy practice, seeks an experienced Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT); Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC); Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor; or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) to join our vibrant, fast-paced practice on a contract basis. From our Dane County, Wisconsin main office, we serve clients across Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.
We are trusted counselors to families, couples, businesspeople, veterans and adolescents facing many of life’s greatest challenges, including: anxiety, depression, couples/relationship issues, divorce, addiction (gambling, pornography, video gaming, etc.), substance abuse, trauma, overcoming domestic violence, workplace stress and burnout, and behavioral issues.
- Master’s degree in psychology, marriage and family counseling, social work or related field by an accredited college or university
- LMFT, LCSW, LPC, LPCC or PsyD with current licensure to practice in Wisconsin, Minnesota and/or Iowa. Fully licensed individuals only.
- 3+ years of experience providing diagnostic assessment and therapy services to adolescents through adults
- Experienced in evidence-based treatments
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and computer skills
- Flexibility to accommodate evening and weekend appointments
- Ability to exhibit a high level of organizational skills and able to prioritize and multi-task without direct supervision.
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) a plus
- Establish positive, trusting rapport with clients.
- Diagnose and treat mental health disorders and create individualized treatment plans
- Meet clients regularly in person in the office and via telehealth to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment as necessary
- Respect and maintain client confidentiality
- Provides ongoing assessments of client progress
- Refer clients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary
- Maintain detailed records of therapy sessions
Send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT REDWOOD FAMILY THERAPY OF THE UPPER MIDWEST
Redwood Family Therapy of the Upper Midwest specializes in using evidence-based-practices in working with couples, individuals, and adolescents with emotional and behavioral challenges often related to stress, relationships, depression, career, and many other life issues. We offer mental health/behavioral health therapies, co-therapy, evaluations and assessments, mediation/conflict resolution, and executive coaching services all within our practice. From our main office outside Madison, Wisconsin, we serve clients across Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa. Learn more at www.redwoodfamilyclinic.com.